Monday, October 17, 2011

Recipe Jackpot!

This is the picture from Heidi's blog...she added in M&Ms which is a fabulous idea!

Man oh man...did I ever hit the recipe jackpot! 

Chocolate chip cookies.

For months I have been relying on Betty Crocker's chocolate chip cookie mix, or Pamela's mix.  I had tried other recipes from scratch, but didn't like any of them enough to keep making them.  Unfortunately, money is tight and my food budget is tiny, so I can never afford to pick up a mix anymore.  So I did another online search for recipes.  Boy am I glad I did!

Say hello to Gluten Free "Toll House" Chocolate Chip cookies.  Many thanks to Heidi over at Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom.  These are delicious and you can't tell they are gluten free!

Such a wonderful discovery (other than what it may do to my waistline)!

No comments:

Post a Comment